You talked, and we listened! We heard from the sandbar community that you wanted a more economic version of the Shoally Sandbar Table, so we delivered! Introducing the new Shoally Sandbar Table Lite!
How is the Shoally Sandbar Table Lite different than the Original Shoally Sandbar Table?
- First, we made the table out of 1/2" HDPE rather than 3/4" HDPE (Bonus, this helped make the table lighter)
- Second, we switched out stainless steel cup holders for plastic ones. We also took the number of cup holders from 4 down to 2. This provides more room for snacks!
- Finally, we screwed the adjustable pole mount directly to the table. This eliminated the need for various extra material.
The Shoally Sandbar Table is the perfect addition to any lake day! This adjustable height table is designed to be used in water, providing a convenient spot for food and drinks as well as shade from the sun. The table is securely fastened to a sturdy post that is anchored into the ground below the water, allowing for use in variable depths. It is made of high quality materials, ensuring it can withstand wake and wind with ease. The Shoally Sandbar Table is a durable and functional piece that would make a great gift or addition to your boating accessories and is sure to enhance any lake day!
- Sandbar Table Top: 23 x 23 x 0.5" King Starboard HDPE
- (2) Plastic Cup Holders: 4.25" Diameter
- Auger Pole Mount: 6" Stainless Steel
- Auger Pole: 5' Aluminum Pole + 6" Cast Iron Auger
- Crank Rod: 16" Copper Lined Rod
We also offer an optional Shoally telescoping umbrella that fits perfectly into the auger pole and stows conveniently away! This convenient telescoping umbrella makes it simple to adjust the height of the umbrella to your desired height. It is made of aluminum, so it is lightweight and sturdy at the same time. It offers a no pinch / easy open feature for easy setup and also has vented slots to allow wind to pass through.
- Umbrella: 7' diameter / 1.4" Diameter Shaft / Adjustable Height from 53" to 92"
We are currently in the founding stages of our company. With that being said, we do not have a lot of inventory on hand. Most sandbar tables will be made after the product is purchased. Expected lead time for production is 4-6 weeks. Order now to ensure you have your sandbar table by summer!